- It was the last day of finals!
- Face Down was released.
- There was news of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones guesting on "VS Arashi"!!
- I got to see the kids after months of not seeing them.
- My cousin, Quin Patrick, was born!!!
- His one year old sister, Claire, spent the night for the first time.
- Nothing particularly special (LOL).
Now today . . . has been a mix of a good and bad day. "The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra" was awesome as always! Then, my mom and I brought Claire back to her family. I got to hold the newborn! He's so squishy and tiny, seriously. But I already love him. He's so precious. I had to do some chores. Then, just ten minutes ago, a guy that likes me, who is one of my best friends and even though I told him to give me time to think, decided to only give me a day to sort out my feelings for him. At this point, I had already talked to my mom yesterday about this and I told her I didn't want a boyfriend and I want a summer for myself. I tell him this, and of course he has to make me feel guilty by saying "I thought I knew how you felt, and you should've told me sooner, but I understand. Don't worry about it."
Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Of-friggin-COURSE I'm gonna worry about it! I just hurt one of my best friends by being honest with him!
I need to watch "iCarly". Later.